15 Questions to Ask
Choosing the right Real Estate Sales Representative to help you sell your home can be confusing and overwhelming. The following is a list of recommended questions to ask:
- Do you work as a full-time real estate sales representative?
- What area and what aspect of the market do you specialize in?
- What exactly will you do to market, advertise and promote my home?
- Do you have a written marketing plan, specifically designed to get my home sold?
- Will you prospect and screen qualified buyers for my home?
- Will I receive a marketing update of my home on a regular basis (either written or verbal)?
- In what ways will you encourage other real estate sales representatives to show my home?
- Do you have a personal assistant to ensure that no details are overlooked?
- How many homes have you sold in the last three months?
- Do you have a list of client references for my review?
- Will my home be in the Multiple Listing Service? How will you set my listing apart from the crowd?
- What is my home going to sell for? What should it be listed at? How did you arrive at that price?
- Why are you the best sales representative for the job of representing me in the selling of my home?
- How will you assist me in my relocation plans (if applicable)?
- What will it cost me to get the job done?